Dear customer / supplier,
According to the art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”), we inform you the processing of data provided by you will be carried out with modality and procedures aimed at ensuring that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the rights and freedoms; fundamental, as well as of dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to confidentiality and security, to identity; personnel and the right to protection of personal data.
We remember that processing means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, the registration, the organization, the structuring, the conservation, the adaptation or the modification, the extraction, the consultation, the use, the communication through transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, the comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction (Article 4 GDPR).
1 - Subject of processing and legal basis
The data are processed by CERAMICHEVANIA S.A.S. pursuant to the art. 6 GDPR for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures and refer to:
- personal data and identification, such as company name, VAT number, addresses, contacts;
- data necessary for billing and payment, such as IBAN code;
- contacts related to contacts who interact with CERAMICHEVANIA S.A.S .;
- data relating to solvency of customers.
2 - Data source
The data are collected at the interested party, by filling in paper forms.
Data can also be saved; be collected through the request form on the websitewww.ceramichevania.com, telematic tools and / or business applications.
3 – Finalit of treatment
Personal data and any changes that you communicate in the future at CERAMICHEVANIA S.A.S. they are collected and processed for the following exclusive purposes:
3.1 WITHOUT EXPRESS CONSENT
for finality related to the execution of the contract, based on the legal obligation to which it is; subject to the Data Controller (to fulfill the obligations arising from the contract):
- Fulfillment of pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations, deriving from the existing relationship;
- Fulfillment of the obligations deriving from the Law, Regulations, Community legislation or from an order of the Authority ;
- Possible fulfilments required by Legislative Decree 81/08 on health and safety at work;
- Management of correspondence and communications;
- Exercise the rights of the owner.
4 - Mode of treatment
The treatment is realized by means of the operations indicated by the art. 4 GDPR:
- collection of data at the interested party, by filling out paper forms using telematic tools and/or business applications;
- recording and processing on computerized and printed media;
- organization of archives in mainly automated form, through company applications and computerized data.
The processing of data will occur; by means of instruments that guarantee confidentiality, the integrity of it; and the availability. The treatment is carried out on paper and through information systems and/or automated and understand all the operations or set of operations envisaged in the art. 4 of the GDPR and necessary for the treatment in question, including the communication with the subjects assigned to the treatment itself.
5 - Data retention times (DATA RETENTION)
The owner tratter personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the finalities; above and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship.
After this deadline, the data will be destroyed or made anonymous.
6 - Access to treatment
The data will be made accessible, for the purposes and purposes; referred to in point n. 3:
- to employees / collaborators in their quality of authorized treatment, upon appropriate appointment;
- to third parties who carry out activities; outsourced on behalf of the owner (by way of example: banking institutions for the purpose of the economic treatment of customers and suppliers) the list of external managers available from the owner;
- Social security institutions for the purpose of fulfilling every social security, welfare and insurance obligation;
- Company o Entities which, on behalf of CERAMICHEVANIA S.A.S., provide specific instrumental or support services, including credit recovery services;
- subjects to whom the optional to access your personal data is recognized by provisions of law or secondary or community legislation.
7 - Data communication
In any case, the data will not be disclosed to third parties not authorized or disseminated in any way. For this purpose, the treatment is conducted with the use of appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to data by third parties and to ensure confidentiality.
Without the need of an express consent, the Holder may communicate your data for the finalities; referred to in point 3 to the following subjects:
- National Agency for Transport Safety
- Supervisory bodies, Authorities judicial, control bodies
- Other subjects to whom the optional to access your personal data is recognized by provisions of law or secondary or community legislation.
These subjects will process the data in their quality autonomous data controllers.
8 - Data transfer
The management and conservation of personal data will take place; on servers located within the European Union of the Owner and / or of companies third parties appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. Currently, the servers are located in Italy. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union).
9 - Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to respond
The conferment of data for the finalities referred to in 3.1 obligatory. In their absence, it will not be; it is possible to proceed with the stipulation of the contract and the delivery of the relative service.
10 - Interested rights
According to the provisions of the GDPR, the interested party has the following rights towards the Data Controller:
- obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data processing is being processed and, in this case, obtain access to personal data (access right, article 15);
- to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay (Right of Rectification Article 16);
- obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay, if certain conditions are met (right to oblivion article 17);
- obtain the limitation of treatment in certain cases (Right to limitation of treatment Article 18);
- to receive, in a structured format, in common and automatic device-readable form, personal data concerning him / her provided and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller, without impediments by the data controller who supplied them; in certain cases (Right to portability & data item 20);
- to oppose at any time, for reasons connected with his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her (Opposition right art. 21);
- to receive without undue delay notification of the violation of personal data suffered by the Data Controller (Article 34);
- revoke the consent expressed at any time (Conditions for consent Article 7).
The interested party also has the right to to file a complaint with the Authorities Guarantor.
11 - Data Controller
The Data Controller is CERAMICHEVANIA S.A.S. -Via dell'Artigianato 16
06053 DERUTA PG-Tel. 075/972109 - Fax 075/972109 - Mail: email@example.com
The list of those responsible and authorized to process is available at the headquarters of the owner.
12 Methods & exercise of the right
Recommended A / R: CERAMICHEVANIA S.A.S. -Via dell'Artigianato 16
06053 DERUTA PG-Tel. 075/972109 - Fax 075/972109 – Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CERAMICHEVANIA S.A.S. reserves the right to verify the identity of the interested party before taking further action based on his / her request.